Love A Deck But Hate Maintenance?
Then Let Us Build You A Beautiful Composite Deck –
They’re Very Durable, But Without The Relentless Upkeep
Want a deck that is incredibly beautiful but requires none of the maintenance associated with wood decks? Instead of time-consuming painting or staining every few years, your only maintenance is an occasional washing of the deck with a hose.
If this sounds great to you, then a composite deck is the right choice for you.
Composite decking is what it sounds like – a composite of materials, in this case, recycled wood fibers and recycled plastic. (And the best composite materials also have an outer PVC shell for maximum durability – that’s the kind we use.)
Composite decks are impervious to rot. Even better, all the staining, sanding, sealing, and board replacement of wood decks goes away. As do all those ongoing maintenance costs. It really is a superb solution for homeowners who want a new deck.
We Recommend Trex For Your Composite Deck
We’ve built almost 2,000 decks. Based on all that experience, Trex is our #1 choice as a deck material. Here’s why we recommend Trex:
- Durability – Trex will not rot, warp, crack, or splinter.
- Low Maintenance – The only maintenance is the occasional cleaning.
- Continuous Improvement – Trex never stops improving their already excellent products.
- Trex Really DOES Stand Behind Their Products – We know they honor their warranties because we’ve experienced it first-hand.
- Absolutely Beautiful – Homeowners love how it looks.
We’ve built truly outstanding composite decks that homeowners love. Here are a few samples of our work for you to see: